ACCU Sign-In offers a complete inexpensive solution for both time and attendance and
security. The solution is available for any number of employees.
The Computer acquires the fingerprint, but does not store the image.
The ACCU Sign-In solution positively identifies the employee checking in or out by tapping their finger on a
device attached to a PC. Using a biometric time and attendance solution, the employee needs to be present
physically at the office, which keeps payroll accurate. There is no other substitute for 100% positive
identification. The employee trains the PC to recognize their fingerprint. Recognition time happens in seconds
on a state of the art computer, which can be performing other tasks at the same time.
Technical Specifications :
* Supplied Power : AC 230V 60/50Hz Input with Builtin UPS or Direct DC12V 2.5A.
* Power Use : 10W
* Operating temperature : -20 ~ 60 Deg. C.
* Operating Humidity : 10% ~ 90% H
* Resolution : 500 DPI
* Sensor : Optical sensor (Red LED as Light Source)
* Verification time (1:1) : < 0.3 seconds
* Identification time (500 Users) (1:N) :< 1 seconds.
* User Capacity :20,000
* Log Data :10,00,000 transactions
* False Acceptance Rate (FAR) :< 0.0001%.
* False Rejection Rate (FRR) : < 0.01%
* Template Size : 200~450 Bytes Encrypted (Variable)
* Access Method : Select either Fingerprint Identification method or Pin with Finger.
* Output : 2 Relay Outputs for Door Lock Switching
* Communication : Ethernet RJ45, RS232, RS485 (Configurable)
* CPU :486 CPU - 32Bit
* RAM :128MB
* Keypad:Numeric keys 0 -9, Function key 5 Alphanumeric 26 keys
* LCD : 16*2 Alphanumeric ~ 128*64 Graphics withBacklight (Configurable)
* Battery :High Rated LI-MH Battery (4 Hrs Continuous Backup)
Back To Equipments..